Tuesday, June 07, 2011

what did you do today?

often I think to myself…what did I do today?

and by stating that question, I mean “what did I do today that was worth anything? what did I do that I NEEDED to do? that really makes a difference?”

A DAY IN PICTURES

DSC_0996

spontaneous art project-paper bag Indian vests

DSC_1026

Evie modeling hers

DSC_0997

Beckett drawing bad guy stripes on his!

DSC_1000

spent some time 1-on-1 with Eliebug…look who’s sitting up?!!?

DSC_1002

Evie talked on the phone to Mia-AFTER she AND Beckett took a 2.5 hour nap-GLORY!

DSC_1016

I did 3 loads of laundry…but the hamper is already filling back up

DSC_1010

Wiped sticky fingerprints and messy stains off this table…several times!

DSC_1006

changed our first “real poop” diaper-thanks PRUNES!

DSC_1019

I rearranged the kids’ room to accommodate Elin’s new crib-SHOCKER, I know…me rearranging!

DSC_1014

someone decided to unstuff our sweet sheep…

DSC_1015

so she had to be REstuffed.

DSC_1008

I tried to find a place for the new plate I made a few weeks ago at DOART with the ladies from our church

DSC_1007

I watched the rain fall on our tomato plants and prayed for our neighbors

and the BEST part of it all…

DSC_1021

hundreds of hugs, love and kisses from 3 very sweet babies.

Staying at home is hard. but it sure makes life beautiful.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh, what a great post! Not to mention you hung out with one of your very best friends!! I mean that may not be important to you, but it is to me! HAHA! :) Love ya!

I'm liking the new arrangement in the kids room. I SO want to rearrange SOMETHING in my house, but it feels like there is just no other way to do it!