Monday, September 06, 2010

Getting bigger!

As I guessed from the beginning, small details of the third child are getting lost along the way.  One of those being belly shots. I was so good with Evie and Beckett, documenting my growing belly as this little life inside took over my midsection.

I’ve been telling myself to “Take a picture today!” but never get around to it!  (I wonder why?!)

So, this weekend, I made Zach promise to remind me to do it before she was in our arms and my big, hard belly was just a distant memory :) (Okay, we still have 9 or 10 weeks left, but it feels like tomorrow sometimes!)

weight gain to date: +14 pounds…went several weeks hold out at 138, but I’ve been on an eating binge (blame it on Elin’s growth spurt or something!)

DSC_0246

Sucking in…

DSC_0254

And letting it all hang out…

DSC_0252

Now that I am looking at those 2 pictures together, I almost look like a different person in the bottom one! 

I see Libby again Thursday…gearing up for every other week appointments til 36 weeks, then going in every week.  Thanking God that its usually the same old, measure the baby, listen to the strong heartbeat, you feel good, yeah, good. See you in 2 weeks kind of appointments.

We moved Elin’s crib and the glider into our room. Figured the kids play in their room so much that a sleeping baby during the day would cramp their style…at least for now.

Evie decided this weekend that Elin is a beautiful name, but we should call her Ayla. She’s pretty adamant about that.  Actually, she thinks we should call her Ayla Horse (cause that’s her favorite animal!)  Oh dear!

Below are some hilarious shots we took last week around the house…WHO NEEDS TOYS when you have packing paper?

DSC_0220

DSC_0215

DSC_0216

DSC_0214

DSC_0217

oh life is sweet.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Ha.. Ayla Horse! You need to write that one down and maybe when she is grown and has her own baby girl she can name her that!!! :)