Wednesday, April 25, 2012

a few things to be grateful for

I have finally recovered from a HORRIBLE tension headache that nearly drove me to the ER for relief…I just couldn’t get away from the pain.  Now what mama has time for that?!

While I was attempting to rest on the couch during that time, I felt like a failure (you know me, ALL or NOTHING). my house was a disaster. dinner didn’t even get put into tupperware that night  due to my incapacitation!  I was in a foul mood from the hours of unrelieved pain and I was alone.  Zach was working and I was just dying.

The good news: I survived and today is a new day!

I started looking at all of the beautiful blessings in my life today.  The small things I am so thankful for…and here are a few:

DSC_0175

Elin loving on her baby

DSC_0177

Elin upset because, well, I don’t remember…welcome to 17 months old and emotional moments!

DSC_0188

An amazing natural history museum that is FREE in our town

DSC_0191

DSC_0210

DSC_0218DSC_0234

Beckett got to choose something for his belated birthday from Mia and Papi-thanks for the Butterfly Museum membership and a T-rex skeleton

DSC_0239

I am thankful for our red doors. just an extra special gift from God as a part of this house…this is the entrance from our back patio

DSC_0241

what a blessing it is to have a fenced in backyard (AND FRONT!) so the kids can play while I am inside watching!

DSC_0251

Evie’s new best friend, Zoe…the girls spent Saturday night at the church’s Spa Night-so much fun!!!

DSC_0270

Pure sweetness in this little spunky kiddo

DSC_0277

B and E gearing up for beach week in their new suits and swim tops

oh sweet life.

No comments: