Wednesday, August 17, 2011

School year jumpstart!

Its almost time for the first day of school. Evie misses the Kindergarten deadline by a month….but we are homeschooling again this year, so deadlines, schmeadlines!

I had a great meeting with my wonderful friend, Laura last week and got some great encouragement and guidance on planning and taking it all in stride!!

I also found some STEALS in the $$$ bins at Target (or as my old friend would call them, the “suck-ya-ins”)

DSCN1173

DSCN1172

DSCN1170

GREAT number puzzles!  They also had matching uppercase/lowercase puzzles-can’t beat $1!

IN OTHER NEWS

Elin has discovered the stairs and gate

DSCN1168

DSCN1166

We hit the park yesterday before it got too hot!  Triple digits don’t get me excited!

DSCN1159

Elin spent some quality time in the swing

DSCN1154

BigE and babyE dressed a like---OH HOW I LOVE GIRLS!

DSCN1163

and I LOVE MY boy!  dirt and sweat-OH!

Beckett loves the merry-go-round and has some sweet skill on this thing-his favorite part is running!

DSCN1165

baby view

DSCN1162

and no swing would be complete without the thumb…delicious!

1 comment:

Erica Dixon said...

Such gorgeous kids, Kristy! Funny how close in age ours are. God Bless!